Monday, October 25, 2010

Women are like Golf 1


So you want to know how to win a woman? just like you want to know how to do karate or dance, rite? what you need first, a coach isnt it? well, get on the drive while i will be coaching you all along.

To simplify things and make it more informal and easy to grasp, we will make it like a normal conversation between me and you. i know you are bored reading all those litterature out there.
so, lets get started. My name is Jake. Jake Brigance.

”Hey.. Micheal. What’s going on? The guys needed you out there today. Your passing was off, and you didn’t make one basket. What’s up?” After throwing Micheal a towel, Coach Jake sat on the bench hoping to find out why his best center was off his game.

“Aww, Coach, I’m sorry. I got dumped yesterday.” After drying off, Micheal wrapped the towel around his waist. “I’ll get over it. At tomorrow’s practice I’ll be fine.”

“Micheal, I don’t mean to make you feel bad, but isn’t this the third woman who’s told you to take a hike in the last couple of years?” Coach Jake waited for Micheal’s response.
Looking at the future - Making relationship last

“Boy.. Coach, you know how to strike a blow.” Micheal dried his hair more briskly, as if enough rubbing would make the problem go away. “If you’re trying to cheer me up, you’re doing a hell of a job. Actually, if you want to know the truth, it’s the third time in about nineteen months. I don’t know what’s up, but I can’t seem to get it right.”

Coach Jake smiled and put his hand on Micheal’s shoulder. “Where’d you get your coaching, Micheal?”

Perplexed, Micheal just looked at him.


“I mean, where did you gain knowledge of how to win a woman’s love? Did your parents have an awesome relationship?”

“I don’t know.. I never thought about it. I guess they just kind of coexisted. Probably like most couples. What are you getting at?” Micheal asked, getting irritated.

“Well, how’d you become such a good basketball player?” Coach waited for Micheal to answer.
Micheal thought for a moment, “I practiced and I lucked out and had good coaches, like you.”

Coach Jake’s face warmed at the compliment. “How did Tiger Woods become such a superb golfer?”

“Natural talent and great coaching, of course!.”

“He still has a coach, doesn’t he?” Coach Jake smiled. “Why is it when a guy wants to get his best out of a sport, he knows that he needs to find a coach that can help him be the best, but when it comes to something as significant as finding a great woman and creating a solid relationship, he thinks he can fly by the seat of his pants?”

“Well, it’s not like I can look in the yellow pages and find a relationship coach.” Micheal was getting defensive.

“Actually, you can, but how about I give you some coaching? My parents are a popular example for me and my brothers and sister and as a matter of fact, we all have better than average marriages.. so I know I can teach you a few things. Micheal, I think I can help if you’ll let me.” Coach Jake waited patiently for Micheal’s response. 

Happy forever after
 “Hey, why not? I don’t have anything to lose anyway. Let me get dressed, and then we can talk.” Micheal opened his locker and started pulling his clothes out.

“Great, why don’t we go over to the coffee shop and be comfy. Meet me in my office and we’ll go from there.

If you agree that you need some coaching to decide about your perfect partner and it is of great importance to you, keep tuned and look out for the next part. You have nothing to lose.. the ball is in your court, WIN THE GAME!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Woman of the Future Headline Animator

Woman of the Future

↑ Grab this Headline Animator